General conditions of use for the brn.it site
1. Provisions on general data and information Bernardi Componenti per Ciclo Srl undertakes to guarantee that all information and data contained within this website is correct. However, Bernardi Componenti per Ciclo Srl refuses all responsibility or guarantee that all information and data supplied is up to date, correct and complete. The same principle is applicable to all other websites referred to via hypertext links. In the same way, Bernardi Componenti per Ciclo Srl cannot be held responsible for the content of websites reached via said links. Bernardi Componenti per Ciclo Srl reserves the right to change or supplement the information or data supplied without prior notice.
2. Responsibility Bernardi Componenti per Ciclo Srl. refuses all responsibility for any consequences to users or third parties caused by malfunction, fault, interruption in availability or functioning of the brn.it website Likewise, Bernardi Componenti per Ciclo Srl refuses all commitment and responsibility as to the lawful conformity of any services offered by partner companies on the bernardisrl.net website. Bernardi Componenti per Ciclo Srl may be held responsible only and exclusively for their own actions or those of their employees or representatives. Bernardi Componenti per Ciclo Srl responsibility will however by limited to the damage that could have reasonably been foreseen at the moment of signing the contract, unless the national law applicable to the specific case states otherwise.
3. Copyright and distinguishing marks All the material published on this site, including, for example, the distinguishing marks and graphic solutions, is protected by intellectual and industrial property rights belonging, according to the cases, to Bernardi Componenti per Ciclo Srl S.r.l. Access to the brn.it website does not give the user any right to the above-mentioned material, including that of reproducing, changing, distributing or publishing, even in part or with any means, said material nor the information contained within it, without express written permission from Bernardi Componenti per Ciclo Srl
4. Applicable law All rights regarding the use of any contents and services offered on the brn.it website, as well as access to the same, are regulated by Italian law. For any dispute regarding the afore-mentioned ambits, Forlì is to be considered the place of lawful jurisdiction.
DATA PROTECTION Bernardi Componenti per Ciclo Srl undertakes to protect the security of personal data of the users of the brn.it website, such as addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses, adopting security measures provided for by the law and technology. However, as Internet data transmission cannot reach levels of absolute security, users of the brn.it website are responsible for protecting themselves with suitable computer protection mechanisms, as well as checking the correctness of any information supplied.
1. Users’ personal information The information of users registered on the brn.it site is processed by Bernardi Componenti per Ciclo Srl S.r.l. in order to supply any available services and improve the Natural World products, as well as for carrying out online surveys or answer clients’ requests and inform them about current offers. The users’ personal data is gathered upon request of the user. Users are not obliged to give data and will suffer no consequence for not communicating said data. This information is required, however, should the user wish to register on the brn.it site and access any services on offer. All personal information is processed by Bernardi Componenti per Ciclo Srl telematically and with electronic tools, exclusively by persons employed in compliance with article 30 of Legislative Decree 196/03, who work with manual, computer and telematic tools in such a way as to guarantee security and confidentiality of the information itself.
2. Non-personal data The information sent automatically (or rather, not via registration) by the users may be used Bernardi Componenti per Ciclo Srl and the Group’s companies in order to trace statistics and improve the contents or presentation of the site.
3. “Cookies” –information automatically memorised by the user’s computer Upon visiting brn.it , it is possible that the users’ computer saves information in the form of “cookie” files which are then automatically recognised when next visiting the site. Cookies, for example, allow a website to adapt to the users’ interests or to save any passwords associated to them, so as to avoid having to enter them each time a site is visited. To stop a computer being recognised at future visits, it is necessary to set up the Internet browser so that cookies are cancelled from the computer’s hard disk, or blocked or saved only following prior warning to the user.
4. Underage users Users under the age of 18 cannot send personal information to the brn.it website without permission from a parent or guardian. Bernardi Componenti per Ciclo Srl cannot be held responsible in the event a minor transmits personal information.
6. Questions and comments Should you have any questions or comments regarding data protection as applied by Bernardi Componenti per Ciclo Srl S.r.l. (for example, on the inspection and updating of personal data) please contact us through the “CONTACTS” section.